Wundershift is a business innovation agency based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We help our clients reach product and service breakthroughs. Clients include KPN, TMG Online & Google.
We’re not futurists, we’re solutionists. Our clients are faced with real challenges today and are looking for solutions -not prophecies.
Three reasons to hire Wundershift
Amongst other things, Wundershift will bring you:
- Cross-industry perspective with backgrounds in IT, Telco, CE, Gaming, Content & Media in brick & mortar, mobile & web environments;
- On average 20 years experience with strong brands & market leaders like TomTom, Ben, T-Mobile, KPN, Aegon, Nuon, Telfort, TMG Online, Google, Marktplaats, eBay and others;
- A consistent strategic focus combined with a practical getting-things-done mentality.
What is a Wundershift?
A Wundershift is a shift in what your customers wonder at, are amazed about and what fills them with awe.
For more than 100.000 years our sense of wonder was mainly spurred by natural events like storm, thunder, fire and our own voice. Over the past 250 years our sense of wonder has largely shifted to machines and artifacts we’ve built ourselves. Nobody thinks about the future anymore, instead we seek instant gratification. And we get bored. Really fast.
The innovation acceleration and disruptive cycles of the last 20 years (largely enabled by the Internet) make it increasingly difficult for incumbent companies to surprise and delight customers with products and experiences.
We are here to help you grasp this accelerating Wundershift.
Our mission & ground rules
It’s our mission to help our clients reach product & service breakthroughs in a world of accelerating change. These are our ground rules:
- We focus on assignments where we can create the right conditions for success. We don’t want to take your money if we can’t make you win.
- Our solutions need to enhance the life of your customers and improve your teams way of working by filling up the inspiration tank.
- We don’t believe in empty messages and we don’t do buzzwords. We believe you deserve better.
If you have any doubts about your current products and services and are in need of a breakthrough, let’s discuss.